Pure Food: A Chef's Handbook for Eating Clean with Healthy, Delicious Recipes is the second cookbook released by Beecher's founder and owner, Kurt Beecher Dammeier.
With this beautifully photographed book that's part handbook on eating clean and part cookbook, recipients of this collection will also receive Flagship and 4-Year Extra Aged Flagship cheeses, in addition to The Butcher's Table Seasoning Blend (from the cookbook).
- “With Kurt’s book Pure Food, he proves that healthy, well-sourced food doesn’t have to compromise on flavor.” —Tom Colicchio, founder of Craft restaurants and Colicchio & Sons restaurants
- “This spectacular cookbook reflects all the passion and joy Kurt puts into feeding people. Pure Food will inspire chefs and enliven meals everywhere.” —Ethan Stowell, chef and owner of Ethan Stowell Restaurants
- “Kurt Dammeier’s Pure Food is one of the most compelling books I’ve had the pleasure of reading. Part personal story, part treatise on ‘real’ food and part cookbook; this book sucks you into Kurt’s story, makes your mouth water and teaches you all at once. . . . Read this book—shop—cook with your family and then sit down at the table and enjoy!” —Ann Cooper, internationally recognized chef, author, and founder of the Chef Ann Foundation
- “Let’s follow Kurt's lead and insist on truthful, pure foods and at the same time make our dinner tables tastier, healthier and full of integrity!” —Tom Douglas, chef, restaurateur, author, and radio host
- “Kurt’s personal journey, skill as a chef, generosity of spirit, and commitment to helping people eat pure food is inspiring. No matter what your dietary stripes, this beautiful book gives you the tools to ditch processed foods, and instead source quality ingredients, and cook clean healthy foods with mind-blowing flavors.” —Tess Masters, author of The Blender Girl and The Blender Girl Smoothies