Pike Place Market:
- Christmas Eve: Closing at 4pm
- New Year's Eve: Closing at 6pm
- Christmas Day & New Year's Day: Closed
- Christmas Eve: 7am - 6pm
- Christmas Day: Closed
- New Year's Eve: 8am - 7pm
- New Year's Day: 10am - 7pm
- Christmas Day: closing at 4pm
- Regular hours throughout the rest of the holidays!
Located in Seattle’s Pike Place Market and New York City’s Flatiron District, visitors to our glass-walled cheesemaking kitchens witness firsthand the centuries-old craftsmanship that goes into every batch of our award-winning cheese, including our signature Flagship.
Join us for lunch in the cafe and watch our cheesemakers at work. We serve up hot paninis, soups and our "World's Best" Mac & Cheese from open to close. From our cheese counter, you can pick up any one of Beecher's award-winning cheeses or choose from our variety of American artisanal cheeses, all made west of the Mississippi, including a large selection straight from the Pacific Northwest.
Limited on-street parking is available and there are conveniently located parking garages near the Market.